OUR ADMISSIONS TEAM IS AVAILABLE TO MAKE THIS PROCESS AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE FROM START TO FINISH.
Whether you are joining a school for the first time or transferring from another school the amount of paperwork required can sometimes feel overwhelming.
Providing that the registration process is complete and within the Ministry of Education cut off dates, placement for your child will be offered immediately.
- (2) colored copies of your child’s passport plus UAE entry stamp and/or residency page.
- (2) colored copies of both parent’s / legal guardian’s passports plus UAE entry stamp and/or residency page.
- (8) recent passport photographs (on photographic paper on white background).
- Copies of your child’s last 2 school reports for all children entering grade 1 and above.
- Transfer certificate.
- (2) copies of your child’s birth certificate (residents of some countries must produce an attested copy).
- Full details of any special educational needs, IEPs (Individualized Education Plan) and any Educational Psychologist’s or other therapists reports available. It is essential that all educational history is presented to VIS prior registration.
- Full details of all vaccinations and immunizations for your child.
- Registration fee of 10%. This will be deducted from the first term’s tuition fees. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Signature on all related policies.
Once seats are all full, we will place your child on our waiting list. Parents of children in the waiting list are contacted once a free seat is available in the corresponding class.